Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Okay R48X1Xi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Okay R48X1Xi

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Are you ready to start your magical adventure ~? Your last visit was Wed 31 Dec 1969. You have 0 posts. Please welcome, https://fairytailetherealrp.rpg-board.net/u142 to Fairy Tail Ethereal~

Okay

FearDaNara
    FearDaNara
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 162131

Okay Empty Okay

Post by FearDaNara Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:07 am

Okay, here goes. Yes, it's out there. I've been lying to you guys, I have been on FT-RP and I have been ignoring you all. I did leave that site at first, but there were people who still wanted me back on the site, so I gave it another try. I know it was completely wrong and unprofessional of me to leave without saying a thing then ignore your messages. Nothing can make up for what I've done. Even saying the word, sorry wouldn't help in this situation. Yes I know I said I hated that site then turned around and rejoined it which is very hypocritical as Rin puts it.

What I haven't lied about, was saying that I cared about this site. I do care for and want to see this site grow, whether you believe me or not is entirely up to you since I know I haven't given much proof that what I'm saying is true so I will not blame you if you do not believe me. I know what I said before about sorry not helping this situation, but I am truly sorry to each and everyone of you. Ken I am sorry for just abandoning the job and wasting your time. Star I am terribly sorry for joining your guild only to leave. Rin I am sorry for getting your hopes up only to crush them down, I am sorry to getting a lot of your hopes up and crashing it down.

I know I am scum, a hypocritical piece of shit, I should die, and many other things you all may think of me and I cant blame any of you, I also agree. I did you all wrong and there is no way I could fix it. I am going to stay away from forum sites in general for now. If I cant commit to this site, then why should I be on any other site?

Again, I am sorry and I wish this site the best of luck whether you believe that or not.
    Kenshin
    Kenshin
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 2407059

Okay Empty Re: Okay

Post by Kenshin Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:10 am

You don't deserve to die man, saying that is just going way too far, but I'm not gonna lie to you and say that what you did didn't hurt me, because it did, it really fucking hurt me man, I considered you a friend, a good one in fact, and then you turn around and pull this shit, you just plain ignore me for ages and then I find out from Rin that you'd been lying to me this whole time, I honestly don't know what I think of you at this point, if you wanna try and fix things up with me then you have my Skype
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama
    Admin
    Admin

Character Gender : Female Jewels Jewels : 6745977

Post by Rin Moriyama Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:17 am

I do appreciate the apology Fear, however, the fact remains that you in fact a hypocrite and you've dragged many people into this as well as hurt them. Its good that you realize this and try to make amends for your actions. Just know, that if you DO decide to ever come back to FTE, we WILL welcome you back. Just make sure if you do decide to return to the site, MAKE SURE you're ready to commit. Upon posting this, this topic will be locked. One last thing, leaving the site means you forfeit everything from positions, to jewels to items and etc. Everything your characters had WILL be archived and non retrievable aside from your characters. However, if you do return and wish to revive the, you WILL be required to make a new app for them. I wish you best of luck in whatever future endeavors you take on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:52 pm