Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Here comes the trolls-a-lot! R48X1Xi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Here comes the trolls-a-lot! R48X1Xi

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Are you ready to start your magical adventure ~? Your last visit was Wed 31 Dec 1969. You have 0 posts. Please welcome, https://fairytailetherealrp.rpg-board.net/u142 to Fairy Tail Ethereal~

Here comes the trolls-a-lot!

Allen Nox
    Allen Nox
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 152950

Here comes the trolls-a-lot! Empty Here comes the trolls-a-lot!

Post by Allen Nox Tue 08 Dec 2015, 1:49 pm

Hello Everyone, my name is Allen and yes its not my first name but its my preferred name unless you get the okay to use special nicknames. Only rule for nicknames are they cant be the same so if its taken by someone else then you must think of a new one. An hope to make many new friends so cant wait to chat in cb with you all and rp with some of you crazy peps. Anyway back to the main two points:

1. I am here to have a fun time rping with new peps and no this is not my first rp site. But, I'm still kinda newish to it so sorry if some times my posts look like crap, as we all know it takes time to get better. So the more I post the better chance I have to show you all what I can really do!
    2. Saved the best and most important part for last, I was invited here by the love of my life Brooklynn. So hope you all treated her nicely and her character name on here is Chelline. Reminder: She is mine! So no funny business or you may lose body parts ^-^

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:53 pm