Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction R48X1Xi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction R48X1Xi

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Are you ready to start your magical adventure ~? Your last visit was Wed 31 Dec 1969. You have 0 posts. Please welcome, https://fairytailetherealrp.rpg-board.net/u142 to Fairy Tail Ethereal~

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction

Natsu Dragneel
    Natsu Dragneel
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 152350

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction Empty Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction

Post by Natsu Dragneel Thu 14 Jan 2016, 11:22 am

Hello Everyone my name is Natsu Dragneel (*Waits for the jokes to start pouring in*) and i found this place on Help.Forumotion and i decided to give this place a try. I will be with forumotion for 2 years next month. I love playing pokemon watching anime and i also enjoy a little game known as yugioh~ (Yes go a head and start dissing me for playing this game :/) And i hope we can have some fun.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama
    Admin
    Admin

Character Gender : Female Jewels Jewels : 6747427

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction Empty Re: Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction

Post by Rin Moriyama Thu 14 Jan 2016, 11:48 am

yay! A fellow yugioh and pokemon fan! So Natsu... are you all fired up being here Wink

But seriously, welcome to FTE! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a member of staff Smile

Hope you have an awesome time here Natsu Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction 3060971561
    Anonymous

Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction Empty Re: Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jan 2016, 12:48 pm

Welcome Natsu, and your not alone in your likes, so no need to assume we will dis you on Yugioh else I would need to burn my cards XD

Cant wait to rp with ya
    Light spellcaster
    Light spellcaster
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Female Jewels Jewels : 162550

Post by Light spellcaster Thu 14 Jan 2016, 3:46 pm

Welcome to here and Yeah go yugioh RP with me sometime okay
    Natsu Dragneel
    Natsu Dragneel
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 152350

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri 15 Jan 2016, 12:56 am

Rin Moriyama wrote:yay! A fellow yugioh and pokemon fan! So Natsu... are you all fired up being here Wink

But seriously, welcome to FTE! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a member of staff Smile

Hope you have an awesome time here Natsu Natsu Dragneels Formal Introduction 3060971561

They day i get asked this question >_> 
    But yes i am Fired up. (Havent acted like natsu for quite a while it is well one of my "Dead" personas that i used)
    Merp Derp
    Merp Derp
    Trial Mod
    Trial Mod

Character Gender : Female Jewels Jewels : 686753

Post by Merp Derp Fri 15 Jan 2016, 6:57 am

hmmm *sees check list* Yugioh fan pokimon fan as well as useing the name of one the most hilarious and awsome characters in fairy tail..... i approve of this ..lol hope to see you in the rp side Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:59 am