Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social) R48X1Xi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social) R48X1Xi

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Are you ready to start your magical adventure ~? Your last visit was Wed 31 Dec 1969. You have 0 posts. Please welcome, https://fairytailetherealrp.rpg-board.net/u142 to Fairy Tail Ethereal~

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social)

Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Character Gender : Male Jewels Jewels : 156349

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social) Empty Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social)

Post by Edward D. Smith Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:06 pm

It was late in the afternoon on the outskirts of Hargeon Town. The sky was its usual dark blue with only a few clouds in sight. The sun shined bright on the Earth, bringing a warm, but soothing temperature with it. Coming from the town of Hargeon was a brown haired boy with green eyes. He appeared to have a medium muscular build as he walked confidently towards the outskirts of Hargeon. He wore a Tan colored sweater with a white high collared t-shirt underneath with black jeans, brown combat boots, and brown combat gloves. The boy had a duffle bag over his back as if he were going to spend the night somewhere. The boy appeared as if he were in his mid teens such as sixteen though his real age is nineteen.

The boy finally made it to his destination. A huge tree that appeared to be carved out into a place for people to reside in. The sight of this tree was both majestic and overwhelming. The mage had no words to express how fascinating the tree looked to him. The blue lights illuminating from the tree was mesmerizing to the wizard. "So this is it huh?" The young wizard said as his mesmerizing expression turned into a confident grin. "The Wizard guild, Lamia Scale."
    Anonymous

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social) Empty Re: Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social)

Post by Guest Fri 20 Nov 2015, 9:23 pm

It was a nice peaceful day in the lamia scale guild hall. Quite a few members were there, making merry. While a young petite and pretty mage sat by herself reading a shoujo manga which she was thoroughly engrossed in. This young girl, had long blonde hair and coco brown eyes. Her cheeks were slightly pink as she read her book. It was the best part of the story too. Where the heroine and the male protagonist were about to confess their love and kiss. Nana's eyes were practically glued to the page as she turned it with excitement. When she did, there it was, the "i love you" and then the kiss on the next panel.

However, what Nana did not expect was what was on the next page. It was something she was not ready to handle. The risqué scene, Nana's whole face went bright and she quickly shut her book right before her eyes started to spin. That was a little too much "romance" for such a pure girl to handle. Nana managed to come to her senses and decided to go get something to drink. She went over to the bar and ordered a cranberry juice. She got it a minute later and downed it. It was very sweet and refreshing, just what she needed after what just happened. Shortly after, a slightly drunk older guild member approached her from behind. "Hey Nana chawn! Come drink wif meh~!!!" The guy smelled of booze and made the young fairy princess cringe at the smell. "I'm sorry but I'll have to decline, I'm not old enough to drink~ Besides, you smell like a brewery and it's very unpleasant. So could you do me a favor and stop breathing on me?" She said all that with a seemingly sweet smile, even though her words were cold.

After what Nana had said, the drunk got somewhat mad with her. "Why you little! How dare you be so mean when I tried to invite you to drink wif meh!! You're just a selfish little brat!"
    That was when Nana got upset but instead of snapping back, she looked like a wounded dear with tears in her eyes and soon began crying. "Waaaahhh, you're so mean! How could you say that Nana is a selfish brat?! Meanie!!" Everyone in the hall looked in their direction and began glaring at the guy who snapped at her. The drunk just mumbled something under his breath and walked away. Nana however, continued to cry even after that. Even though, she wasn't really crying on the inside. Just the opposite in fact, she was laughing and smirking on the inside. "Hehe! Everyone here is sooo dumb, people always believe the one who's crying over the one who's yelling~!" She thought to herself in her head.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social) Empty Re: Intro: The man who will one day make a name for himself(Open/Social)

Post by Edward D. Smith Sat 21 Nov 2015, 1:58 pm

The eager green eyed mage ran into the entrance of the guild. He held unto his duffle bag tight as he looked around. There was different kinds of wizards around everywhere he saw. Some trying to show off their magic while others were flirting and partaking in drinking contests. The guild seemed very open and cheerful. It was surely full of opportunities for the young wizard to use to make a name for himself.

Edward stopped in the middle of a hall to take in the atmosphere of the hall. He then notice a grumpy looking gentleman who smelt of booze walk by. He appeared to be grumbling over something but, it as hard for him to make out. Two other guild members, one older looking man and one older looking woman were snickering close by to each other. ""Man, he should already know by now that he isn't going to win with Nana." said the older looking man as he took a quick sip from his cup. "Hahaha, I know right? Her "Royal Highness" is surely not to be taking lightly." the lady said as she laughed to herself. Who was this Nana that those two were talking about? Is she a guild member here too? Is she some kind of princess? How big is her breasts?! Edward began to glow red as he thought of the last part and quickly shook his head. "No, no! I shouldn't be thinking of such things. I want to be remembered as something special, not some perv." Edward said to himself as the two other guild members looked at him in confusion. "Hey, are you feeling okay kid?" the female wizard asked Edward. He quickly nodded towards her. "Y-yeah! Why wouldn't I b-" Just before he could finish, he noticed the woman's bust and began to fluster up before running down the hall while the other two looked in confusion.

Edward finally calmed down as he made his way to the bar of the guild. The guild had quite a few members sitting around in seats enjoying themselves, talking about past jobs they've been on and just goofing around. Edward took a seat at the bar and noticed a crowd of people going towards someone who sounded to be crying. He glanced over towards the crowd, but could barely make out who the were huddling around. All he could see was orange hair. It was long and appeared smooth. It looked beautiful to him, almost soothing in fact. He could barely see the face, but the crying sounded feminine to him, so it must be a girl. He wanted to get closer to see what this was all about, but something about the crying seemed off to Edward. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew something was off. Maybe she was faking it to get attention. Edward simply glanced over as the crowd tried to shower her in affection. Who was this mystery woman?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 7:15 pm

Nana was still crying as people began to gather around her with looks of concern. They all started trying to cheer the blonde girl up. Most of them were young guys around Nana's age with a few of them a little older. They were all a bunch of hopeless idiots if they really thought Nana's tears were real but Nana loved the attention. So she kept crying. One guy who was incredibly good looking, flashed a single rose in front of the crying Nana. "Don't cry milady, those tears sully your beautiful face" Nana stopped "crying" and looked at the lovely red rose. With her cheeks slightly pink. She took the rose ad flashed a bright and happy smile. "Oh my, thanks so much for the gorgeous rose~! I feel much better now. Nana noticed a young man watching her from behind the crowd of men. She got up on her tip toes and got a glimpse of his face. The boy had brown hair and green eyes. It was love at first sight for the young princess. She took the rose and walked through the crowd of people. However, just as she reached the guy, she tripped over someone's foot and was sent crashing into the green eyed boy.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Post by Edward D. Smith Sat 21 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

Edward watched as the crowd of young men showered the mystery woman wit compliments. He then noticed one gentlemen giving her a red rose. He then rolled his eyes and looked away from the crowd just as the mystery woman tried to peek at him. He couldn't believe that they were falling for this. "Oh no, Nana!" One of the guild members cried out just before Edward was about to get up and leave. He turns around to see that the mystery woman was about to fall on him. Without much time to react, he quickly catches her so she wouldn't hurt herself, holding her up as if her were a knight saving a princess.

"Are you okay?" He said as his eyes locked with hers. He looked at her with a concerned look on his face. "Should really watch where you are stepping. If I wasn't here you probably would've fell flat on your butt." he said with a soft smile on his face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:49 pm

As Nana fell, she shut her eyes tight, bracing herself for the crash but instead of felling the cold hard ground, a pair of strong arms had caught her and lifted her off the ground. When she opened her eyes, she was in the arms of the brown haired boy. He looked at her with concern while asking her if she was okay. Nana just timidly nodded while her face was slightly red even though she herself didn't seem to notice. "Should really watch where you are stepping. If I wasn't here you probably would've fell flat on your butt." he said with a soft smile on his face. The princess blushed even harder upon seeing his kind smile. Nana looked down "Th-thanks...I guess..." All the men who had been trying to cheer Nana up before, were now all glaring at the boy who was holding the princess in his arms, princess cradle style. However, Nana just milked that fact by nuzzling her head into the boy's chest. "My hero~" She then reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "A token of my gratitude, hero-kun~!" She smiled rather sweetly at him.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Post by Edward D. Smith Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:07 pm

Edward noticed that he was getting dirty looks from the crowd of guys who were showering this woman with affection. He tilted his head, not fully understanding the situation but, simply shrugged it off. He looked back at the woman he just saved. He couldn't help but gaze into her beautiful eyes. Was this why the other guys were so crowded around her?

He simply shook his head, snapping out of trance. He looked at her cheeks, seeing that they were glowing bright red. "Do you have the flu or something? Your face is glowing red. Maybe I should put you do-" before he could finish his sentence, the woman buried her head into his chest. "My hero~" was the words he heard come from her mouth as she did it. Her voice seemed royal but sweet which caused Edward to blush shyly, grinning to his...princess? No that wouldn't be right, after all he just met her today. "Haha no I was just doing what's rig..." before he could finish his sentence, he was again interrupted, this time by a kiss on the cheek with the words "A token of my gratitude, hero-kun~!"

This caused the brown hair mage to pause. He was never shown such affection before. All he could do was blush as his heart began to race. "Hey, you!" a voice yelled out, snapping him of his trance. He looked around to find out that he was now surrounded by the same crowd. They all glared at him as if he had done an unspeakable crime. Sweat dropped from the back of his head as he is now completely confused. "What do you think you are doing with our princess!?" another one said with a furious voice as he cracked his knuckles. Edward blinked, then looked down to the girl who was softly smiling at him. "You planned this didn't you? You were looking for attention?" he said with an eyebrow raised. "Wait a minute....princess!?!?" He shouted in surprise as he was never close to a real princess before. He panicked and accidentally dropped her on her tushy. Another sweat dropped from the back of his head. The crowd then grew furious, preparing themselves to attack the newcomer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 22 Nov 2015, 9:35 pm

After Nana had kissed the boy on the cheek. The glares from the other guys turned into death glares. The boy seemed to be in a sort of trance after she kissed his cheek, however, a shouting voice from nearby made Nana jolt slightly and then another voice barked at the boy. Nana actually got a bit scared by the fact that the guy who had barked was now cracking his knuckles, so she instinctively, clutched onto the shirt of the boy who was holding her. When she looked up at him with a slightly worried look he retuned it with a soft smile and asked if she had planned this. Sure, she did milk the fact that the other men were jealous but Nana actually did want to show her gratitude to him. Plus, she took a liking to him as well, which was her reason behind her kissing his cheek.

Nana simply shook her head "no", and for once, she was actually being honest. However suddenly, the boy who had been holding Nana in his arms. Freaked out when the one guy called her their "princess" and in the next moment, Nana was no longer in the boy's arms but had fallen and landed on her butt. "Owwwwy~!!!" she shouted as her bottom hit the cold hard floor. In that instant, all the guys giving the boy death glares finally snapped.
    "Why you..! How DARE you drop our princess like that!! You better prepare yourself you little prick, because you're now going to have to deal with all of us!!" Nana quickly stood up and shielded the boy who had just dropped her to the floor. "That's enough you ignoramuses! Its my fault for kissing him on the cheek as a token of gratitude but you idiots need to cool it and go do something productive! Instead of picking fights with a new guy over something so trivial." All the guys were shocked at Nana's cold and mean words. They started whispering audibly to one another. Now even her fan club was calling her a selfish brat. And after a few minutes of bad mouthing her audibly and deciding what to do, they all left her presence one by one to go do other things. "Hmph! Who needs idiots like them anyways, they're so immature!" She said as she stuck her tongue out at a couple of them who were still lingering around. And yet she called them immature....

Nana composed herself before turning around to face the boy with a smile. "I'm really sorry about that, and thanks again for saving me from that fall~! Although, you really shouldn't drop a girl like that you know." She said making a slightly puffed out face that was incredibly cute from most people's perspective. After a short while her expression changed back into a sweet smile.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Post by Edward D. Smith Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:51 am

Edward sighed. He didn't expect any of this to happen when he decided to come to this guild. The poor newcomer didn't want to get into a fight, especially a group one, but it looks like he has no choice. The boy bent one of his knees forward as he held his arms up, clenching them into fists. He generated a small bit of magical energy from his body. As he was about to strike, the woman that he had dropped quickly stood up and shielded the young wizard. He was shocked to see her defending him. He watched as her words caused the crowd to disband to different areas of the guild. He snickered a little when he saw the blonde haired woman stick her tongue out to some of the people who stayed behind after ironically calling them immature.

As she turned around to thank the man then tell him off about dropping her, the boy quickly bowed. "I am terribly sorry about dropping you and causing trouble! I just really wanted to join this guild!" He said in an apologetic tone. He looked up to see her smiling face. Edward quickly blushed at her expression before looking back down. "A-are you really one?" he asked before clearing his throat. "A princess?" he asked before glancing back up to her, his eyes now looking towards her chest. He is a good and kind hearted soul, but he just can't help but gaze at a woman's chest as his face turned bright red. It was a trait that he got from his mentor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:43 pm

Nana watched as the boy bowed and apologized sincerely. She couldn't help but smile. However, his next question caught her by surprise. He asked if she was really a princess. Inside, she was slightly freaking out, but outside, she kept her composure in tact. She lightly just shook her head. "Nope, I'm not, those hopeless idiots who fawn all over me just call me that, same with the rest of the guild, in a way I am a princess, but only as far as the lamia scale guild is concerned." Good, he hadn't come close to figuring out her identity. For a second, Nana was panicking, though only on the inside. Nana extended her hand out. "I'm Nana, by the way, nice to meet you." She said with a sweet smile and a small curtsy.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Post by Edward D. Smith Tue 24 Nov 2015, 7:22 pm

Edward stands tall and rubs the back of his head. "Oh, that makes sense." he said as he chuckled himself. "Why would a princess want to be in a guild anyway when they have the comforts of those tall, fancy castles, and butlers waiting for them hand and foot." He said as he crossed his arms. "Or, at least that's what I think princesses do."

"Oh! Forgive me! My name is Edward D. Smith. The man who is going to make a name for himself." the young wizard said rather boldly as he clenches one of his fists wit a grin on his face. "Wait...Nana?" Edward said as he placed a hand on his chin, trying to recall where he heard that name. He then has a brief flashback about the drunk man he encountered earlier. He then has another flashback about the man and woman who were talking about someone named Nana. "Heard that name...somewhere before." he said as he tries to think harder but ends up getting distracted by the flashback of the woman's chest. The brown haired mage then begins to fluster up as his face turned red. "Dammit! Why am I thinking about such things at a time like this!?" he said to himself as he shook his head nervously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 28 Nov 2015, 6:16 pm

The boy introduced himself as Edward D. Smith and proclaimed he was going to make a name for himself one day. Nana wasn't quite sure what he meant by that but she didn't think about it for very long. One thing, she did think for awhile about was how attractive he was. As they stood there, Nana noticed Edward's gaze wander south, and stop at her chest. She watched him become red in the face and get flustered. While he mumbled something under his breath to himself, a smirk crossed the young fairy's face. She had gotten an idea. While Edward was distracted with being flustered, Nana slipped her slender arm around Ed's and pushed her decent sized chest against it. "so Edward, you want to join our guild huh?" She said as she pushed her chest up against his arm even more. Nana was enjoying this a little too much. She figured she might as well make this boy crazy about her and have him become her new fan club in the guild, seeing as the current one seemed to have disbanded just a short while ago.
    Edward D. Smith
    Edward D. Smith
    D-Rank
    D-Rank

Post by Edward D. Smith Sat 28 Nov 2015, 7:28 pm

As the brown haired mage quickly glanced away from the woman's chest. He was better than this, he wasn't going to end up like his mentor, and be hypnotized by a woman's charm...and chest. He had to admit though that Nana was very beautiful and alluring. He can now imagine why those other guys were fangirling over her. He shook his head again and smirked a little.

All of a sudden he felt the Nana's soft and delict arm wrap around his own. He quickly looked up to see that his arm was now pushed up against her chest. Edward has never felt the touched a woman like this before. The closest the young Dragon Slayer has ever been to touching a woman there was his mentor describing the feeling. All he could think of was the word soft. He couldn't help but to continue to stare at Nana's decent sized breasts. His face grew back red as he nodded to Nana's question, unable to move his lips. He looked up to her, noticing the smirk on her face. She planned this didn't she? He thought to himself. The green eyed mage then slowly moved his arm away, hesitating a little.

"I-I'm sorry, but what ever game you played with those other guys will not work on me." He said as he stood back up facing her. "You're very beautiful, I admit. Well, who am I kidding, It's pretty hard for me to stop staring into those beautiful eyes of yours and I am pretty sure I don't want to stop, but I have a something that I must accomplish, and I cannot just stand around with a group of others following you around. You are like a princess to these people at the guild right? Well then doesn't a princess need a knight to defend her when needed?" he said as he held up one of his hands, clenching it into a fist. He looked at the fist as he spoke "I know i'm not much now, but if I achieve my dreams, I will become a true knight that can protect others no matter what." He said with a courageous tone before locking his eyes with Nana's. "Including you." he said with a soft smile on his face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:08 am

While Nana was having her fun, suddenly, her prey escaped her grasp and spoke to her somewhat firmly. "I-I'm sorry, but what ever game you played with those other guys will not work on me." He said as he stood back up facing her. This caused Nana to start pouting just a bit. "You're very beautiful, I admit. Well, who am I kidding, It's pretty hard for me to stop staring into those beautiful eyes of yours and I am pretty sure I don't want to stop, but I have a something that I must accomplish, and I cannot just stand around with a group of others following you around. You are like a princess to these people at the guild right? Well then doesn't a princess need a knight to defend her when needed?" Nana watched him speak as he held up one of his hands, clenching it into a fist. Nana was in a trance watching him but she couldn't understand quite why. He looked at the fist as he spoke "I know I'm not much now, but if I achieve my dreams, I will become a true knight that can protect others no matter what." He said with a courageous tone before locking his eyes with Nana's. "Including you." he said with a soft smile on his face. This caused Nana to blush. This was a first for the young fairy princess had ever been this blissful when a man said he'd be her knight. And being heiress to the fairy kingdom throne. She had many men pledge to protect her and act as her "knight" however, none of those men's words ever made Nana THIS happy. Nana continued blushing without noticing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:51 pm

"Heheh, I know, I know, cheesy right? Oh well." he said while rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. He noticed that Nana had stopped speaking. Her face was bright red as she just continued to look at him. "Are you feeling alright? It looks like you're catching a fever." he said with a rather concern tone as he slid off one of his gloves so he could rest his hand on her forehead. "You don't seem like you have one. Maybe it's something else." he said as he looked away with his other hand under his chin. "Come to think of it, where is your guild master? Don't I need to look in with them to join the guild?" he asked as he observed the guild hall, not knowing that his hand is still placed on her forehead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 am